This is the most fun your kids will have with grammar: an escape room! They must complete puzzles to get the "key" to leave the room.
Fed up by lazy, terrible grammar, a crazy English teacher has locked up all of her students. They've taken her one "lol" too far. In order to prove that they deserve free time again, students must solve a series of grammar puzzles; otherwise, they'll be stuck studying grammar... for eternity...
You'll need to spend about 10 bucks in order to purchase a lock and tool box, but the following materials are included here:
1. An intro video of a teacher going crazy as she grades essays
2. A grammar review to practice the concepts before the lockdown
3. 4 grammar puzzles (one about nouns, one for verbs, one for prep phrases, and one for sentence type) (each puzzle leads to the next puzzle)
4. A password protected Word document to use in the puzzles
5. Certificates to print which have the "key" for getting out of the classroom