Gameify your grammar lesson using a Grammar Race's goal-oriented, fast paced mechanic that keeps even the shortest attention spans engaged
Need more resources to practice grammar rules in your classroom? This fun and engaging grammar game will be perfect for your students!
Grammar Race Smart Board Game
Players take turns answering grammar questions and moving along the skate track until they reach the end and win!
This game allows participation with the teacher and class to help students identify grammar mistakes and errors. Teachers can use this game in many different ways, making grammar practice fun and engaging.
It currently has 4th grade curriculum already loaded and a "custom" option so you can add your own questions for any grade.
1. Student or teacher reads the question.
2. Students find the error in the sentence and share their answer.
3. The teacher decides which team is the winner.
4. The student who was correct pushes the "correct" button.
5. The correct answer is displayed.
6. The class discusses the grammar error.
7. The teacher hits the "next" button and the next question comes up.
8. A team wins once 10 questions are answered correctly!