Make grammar practice fun with this exciting and fast-paced relay game!
This is an excellent addition to any English class or ESL classroom.
6 Ways To Play:
1. Adjective → Comparative Adjective → Superlative Adjective
2. Verb → Past Verb → Past Perfect Verb
3. Present Perfect Verb → Past Perfect Verb → Future Perfect Verb
4. Present Continuous Verb → Past Continuous Verb → Future Continuous Verb
5. Present Perfect Continuous Verb → Past Perfect Continuous Verb → Future Perfect Continuous Verb
6. Blank Templates (use to make your own version of the Grammar Relay Race)
PDF File Includes:
Table of Contents
How To Play
Example Game Templates