This download contains 15 Rules & Words - Grammar review worksheets.
Here are the skills covered:
1. Proofreading - Spotting incomplete sentences, spelling mistakes, capitalization
2. Using punctuation correctly - periods, commas, quotation marks
3. Writing to inform: Correct sequencing, adding supporting evidence, descriptive writing, title creation
4. Writing dialogue
5. Using Tense correctly - past, present, future
6. Perspective - 1st, 2nd and 3rd person
*** PRINT AND GO *** Student pages are all bw to reduce ink costs! NO PREP
Use at the 'Beginning of the Year' to gauge student knowledge, anytime during the year for review or for 'Test Prep'. Also good to use in a substitute teacher's folder!
Answer Keys provided.
♥ ♥ WANT Freebies & Updates? CLICK HERE to go to my store & FOLLOW ME!
Also, I hope you'll consider connecting off site: ♥ Follow my blog: Creations by LAckert ♥ ♥ Visit me or contact me via my website: CHSH-Teach.com ♥