Grammar Review Activities Parts of Speech
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Read and comprehend fiction and informational text with the ultimate read and review bundle. This is the best reading skill review bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR.Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading skills! This review bundle is thePrice $19.99Original Price $27.54Save $7.55
Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of grammar skills! This grammar skill-specific set reviews 12 grammar skills through high-interest, engaging stories.
- 12 Pages of Fiction and Informational Text Passages focusing on individual Grammar Skills (individual skills reviewed within this resource are listed below)
- 3 Pages of Fiction and Informational Text Passages focusing on identifying Mixed Grammar Practice
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each of the passages
- One page versions of all passages for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice.
- Answer Key
- Prepositional Phrases
- Nouns and Verbs
- Verb Types and Tenses
- Types of Nouns
- Types of Sentences
- Fragments and Run-ons
- Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences
- Quotation Marks and Dialogue
- Comma Usage Rules
- Coordinating and Subordinating Conjunctions
- Commonly Confused Words
This resource can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review grammar skills.
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 4+
Looking for even more ‘Rapid Read and Review’ for Grades 4+? They're right here!
- Informational Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Informational Reading Skills (Mixed skills practice)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Mixed Skills Practice)
- Grammar and Parts of Speech Reading Skills
- Figurative Language Read and Review
Need 'Rapid Read and Review' for Grades 2 and 3? I have those as well!
- Informational Text (Skills-Based)
- Informational Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Skills-Based)
Reading Skill of the Day Weekly Journal
Using Pictures to Teach Reading Skills
Advanced Reading Comprehension Task Cards