Also included in
- Overwhelmed with distance learning?Tired of spending hours converting all your tried-and-true materials to digital?Gain some of your valuable time back with this mega bundle of 14 different digital resources for distance or paperless learning in middle school language arts.What's included:1. Google$34.97$49.95Save $14.98
Review parts of speech, punctuation, clauses, and sentence structure with this trio of no-prep, self-grading, editable Google Quizzes!
These review activities are perfect for remote learning, emergency sub plans, homework, and more!
You as the teacher will need a Google account to assign the quizzes, but you do not need Google Classroom, and the students do not need Google accounts! The quizzes can be completed at home or school, on any internet-connected device. So easy!
Easy-to-follow teacher instructions are included.
Parts of Speech Google Quiz:
- Covers the 8 parts of speech, their definitions, and how to recognize them in use in a sentence
- 33 questions
- Includes a short refresher video before the quiz starts
- Colorful candy and sweets theme
Punctuation Google Quiz:
- Covers rules and usage for period, comma, colon, semicolon, hyphen, dash, parentheses, quotation marks, single quotation marks, apostrophe
- 42 questions
- Fun camping theme
Clauses & Sentence Structure Quiz:
- Covers definitions of and identification of noun clauses, adjective clauses, adverb clauses, independent clauses, dependent clauses, simple, compound, complex, compound-complex sentences
- 29 questions
- Beautiful ocean theme
Watch the preview video to see the quizzes in action!
These versatile quizzes can be successfully used with a variety of grades. Some of the questions in the punctuation and clauses/ sentence structure quiz might be a little too difficult for an average 6th grade student; some of the questions in the parts of speech quiz might be a little too easy for an average 10th grade student. You can remove questions from the quizzes as needed.
Have a question? Ask me in the Q&A tab below!
Need more review activities? Check out the ELA review activities huge bundle that includes these and more!