This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive way to review the concepts of grammar.
It reviews the following topics:
Lesson 1 "Declarative and Interrogative Sentences"
Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections"
Lesson 3 "Subjects and Predicates"
Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates"
- Show the understanding of terms;
- Identify declarative, interrogative, imperative, exclamatory sentences, and interjections;
- Recognize sentence and fragments;
- Identify complete and simple subjects and predicates.
I use this game to review before the grammar evaluation. My students fell in love with it. They loved to get up and move while reviewing these fun, yet challenging grammar concepts.
- it consists 24 task cards with questions (sentence, fragment, declarative sentence, exclamatory sentence, imperative sentence, interrogative sentence, interjection, subject, predicate, verb, complete subject, simple subject, complete predicate, simple subject, verb phrase, compound subject, compound predicate).
- it is meant to be used with complimentary flashcards
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Thank you! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might consider purchasing the following:
- Lesson 1 "Declarative and Interrogative Sentences" PPT
- Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections PPT
- Lesson 3 "Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 5 Review PPT
- Grammar Foldable - 4 Types of Sentences
- Grammar Foldable - Subjects and Predicates
- Set of 12 Grammar Flashcards
- Set of 12 Grammar Posters
- Grammar 4 Types of Sentences; Interjections Package
- quizzes INCLUDED!
Thank you for purchasing. Enjoy it! Feedback is always appreciated.
Grammar Review Scoot Game for Types of Sentences, Subjects and Predicates /span> by ITD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.