Grammar Skills Flip Book Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Are you looking for an engaging and rigorous way to review key reading and literacy skills with your upper elementary students? Look no further! This is THE resource that you need to take your reading and literacy instruction to the next level. This a bundle of THIRTEEN reading and literacy flip booPrice $45.99Original Price $66.34Save $20.35
- Teaching grammar is EASY with this bundle of SIXTY-SIX grammar activities for upper elementary. These high-interest activities are the perfect set of lessons for teaching grammar skills in fourth or fifth grades! How can I use these resources in my classroom?Try setting up a weekly grammar rotationPrice $103.99Original Price $207.67Save $103.68
Your students will absolutely love this set of grammar skills flip books, and you will love the rigor they provide. Are you looking to take your grammar instruction to the next level? This is THE resource you need.
This is a BUNDLE of the following four Grammar Skills flipbook resources:
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 1
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 2
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 3
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 4
- Types of Sentences Flip Book
These grammar skills flipbooks provide students with a cohesive review of the following grammar skills:
- Subordinating Conjunctions
- Coordinating Conjunctions
- Declarative sentences
- Imperative sentences
- Exclamatory sentences
- Interrogative sentences
- Run-On sentences
- Simple sentences
- Compound sentences
- Complex sentences
- Sentence fragments
How can I use and prep each grammar skill review flipbook?
- Flipbook with tabs
- Regular Double-Sided Booklet for easy printing and assembly
- Digital on (Full Color)
How does each Grammar Skills flipbook resource work?
On the right-hand side of each section, there is a carefully crafted, high-interest story that unfolds over the course of five parts. Within each part of the story, there is a specific grammar skill reviewed.
On the left side of each section of the flipbook, students complete several skill-related tasks. For example, there is one section that focuses on nouns, one that focuses on verbs, etc. There is also a comprehension quick check question for each section of the story.
All five parts go together to tell one long tale. Students should complete the entire resource over the course of several days. The final task asks them to put all of their reading skills together to write a summary of the story.
Please view each preview for actual images of the resource in use and more information.
All flipbooks also include answer keys!
A Note on Grade Levels: This resource is suitable for students in grades 3-5. However, please keep in mind that this resource should be completed WITH 3rd graders, scaffolded for 4th graders, and most 5th graders will be able to complete this task independently.