• The activity is meant to be used as a stationery sheet for students. It is designed to give students a place to record their answers during what I call the “Grammar Slam.”
• Grammar Slam is a 10-minute daily grammar lesson. I set the timer and we do not go over 10 minutes. The kids love it because it puts the teacher on a timer – we strictly do not go past 10 minutes.
• I used this activity with sixth grade students, but it could easily be adapted down for 4th-5th graders or up for older kids.
• The sheet is intentionally left blank to be used just as a recording device. I typically have the questions up on my Smartboard. This allows me to copy this paper in bulk and have it ready as needed.
• I typically copy this sheet front to back. It gives us eight days’ worth of writing area.
• Two versions have been included...one with the days labeled and one that is blank. Two sheets of each are included so that they may be sent directly to a printer from this document.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
• Visit my TPT store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online