PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Grammar Songs for primary classes! Check out these 31 grammar song charts... that's 31 Grammar mini-lessons prepared and ready to teach! Sing about nouns, verbs, adverbs, pronouns, adjectives and more!
GRAMMAR ROCKS! Classroom Charts (SASSOON)
Need help carrying a tune, or just like to have the music? Using the charts, sing along to the garage-band beat with John Navarroli!
(Grammar Rocks! 31 mp3's! *Sold Separately.)
Sample the music with this freebie!
What a great way for children to:
The 31 areas of Grammar that are explored include:
1. Sentence Song
2. Proper Nouns Song
3. Common Nouns Song
4. Alphabetical Order Song
5. “a” or “an” Song
6. Plurals Song
7. Pronouns Song
8. Verbs Song
9. Regular Past Tense Song – Verbs
10. Conjugated Verbs: Present Tense Song
11. Conjugated Verbs: Past Tense Song
12. Conjugated Verbs: Future Tense Song
13. Conjugated Verbs: Irregular Verb “to be” / Simple Present Tense Song
14. Conjugated Verbs: Irregular Verb “to be” / Simple Past Tense Song
15. Conjugated Verbs: Past Tense / “Tricky Past” Song
16. Adjectives Song
17. Compound Words Song
18. Speech Marks Song
19. Synonyms that Rock!
20. Possessive Adjectives Song
21. Adverbs Song
22. Antonym Song
23. Question Rap
24. Commas in a List Song
25. Commas in Speech Song
26. Exclamation Mark Song
27. Homonym Song
28. Conjunctions Song
29. Prefix, Suffix, Comparative, Superlative Song
30. Contractions Song
31. Prepositions Song
A great resource for:
• Reading Specialists
• Title 1 Teachers
• Special Education Classes
• EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
• Resource Staff
• Classroom Teachers
… if you are anything like me, you will be singing these songs over and over… even in the car!
You might like one of these Products:
• Grammar Rocks! Teacher's Handbook: 31 lessons.(SASSOON)
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching programs like Jolly Grammar. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.