Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Check it out! Grammar Songs that provide 31 Grammar practice lessons on parts of speech, synonyms, homonyms, conjugated verbs, etc.! With these Grammar Activities and Songs your children will learn about nouns, adjectives, pronouns, verbs and more... in no time... learning effortlessly!
Grammar Rocks! Mega BUNDLE (PRINT)
This zipped file contains:
- 31 reproducible Classroom Charts
- Grammar Rocks! (31 mp3’s)
- Teacher’s Handbook
- a cover for the CD case
- set up information for the mp3’s (The mp3’s will play in media players like iTunes… or can be copied to a disk.)
- a Music Elements Anchor Chart
- reference copy of the lyrics for each of the 31 songs
- teaching suggestions
- Montessori colors and actions for the parts of speech
- Links to the Jolly Grammar Handbooks 1 & 2, and Jolly Grammar Big Books 1 & 2
- Alignment to Reading Standards for grades K-3
What an AMAZING BARGAIN!
Listen to John singing to a garage-band beat with any of the FREE products listed in the BUNDLE!
This engaging resource explores 31 areas of Grammar:
1. Sentence Song
2. Proper Nouns Song
3. Common Nouns Song
4. Alphabetical Order Song
5. “a” or “an” Song
6. Plurals Song
7. Pronouns Song
8. Verbs Song
9. Regular Past Tense Song – Verbs
10. Conjugated Verbs: Present Tense Song
11. Conjugated Verbs: Past Tense Song
12. Conjugated Verbs: Future Tense Song
13. Conjugated Verbs: Irregular Verb “to be” / Simple Present Tense Song
14. Conjugated Verbs: Irregular Verb “to be” / Simple Past Tense Song
15. Conjugated Verbs: Past Tense / “Tricky Past” Song
16. Adjectives Song
17. Compound Words Song
18. Speech Marks Song
19. Synonyms that Rock!
20. Possessive Adjectives Song
21. Adverbs Song
22. Antonym Song
23. Question Rap
24. Commas in a List Song
25. Commas in Speech Song
26. Exclamation Mark Song
27. Homonym Song
28. Conjunctions Song
29. Prefix, Suffix, Comparative, Superlative Song
30. Contractions Song
31. Prepositions Song
That’s 31 Mini-lessons in Grammar!
What a great way for children to learn about our language, improve sentence structure, story-telling and writing skills.
A great resource for:
• Reading Specialists
• Title 1 Teachers
• Special Education Classes
• EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
• Resource Staff
• Classroom Teachers
… if you are anything like me, you will be singing these songs over and over… even in the car!
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching programs like Jolly Grammar. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.