Grammar Task Card Bundle | Digital and Prinatable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Teaching grammar is EASY with this bundle of SIXTY-SIX grammar activities for upper elementary. These high-interest activities are the perfect set of lessons for teaching grammar skills in fourth or fifth grades! How can I use these resources in my classroom?Try setting up a weekly grammar rotationPrice $103.99Original Price $207.67Save $103.68
This huge bundle of 300 digital and printable Grammar Task Cards will be the perfect supplement to your language arts and grammar routines! They're digital and printable so you're ready to teach grammar in any situation!
The following topics are covered in this grammar task card bundle:
- Commonly Confused Words*
- Verb Tenses*
- Combining Sentences
- Prepositional Phrases*
- Run-Ons and Fragments
- Types of Sentences (Compound, Complex, Simple)
- Types of Verbs (Linking, Helping, Action)
- Possessive Nouns (Singular and Plural)
- Adjective and Adverbs (*44 task cards)
*Denotes a task card set that includes TWO sets of 32 task cards for differentiation and scaffolding.
Each Set of Task Cards Includes:
- 32 Printable Task Cards*
- Printable and DIGITAL version (Google Forms and Google Slides)
- Answer Key and Recording Sheets
How to use Task Cards?
The possibilities are endless! You can use task cards in centers, with games, as early finisher work, in whole and small group lessons, as warm-ups and more. These are perfect for distance or remote learning tasks to keep your students engaged.
Using Quotation Marks Task Cards
Types of Sentences (Exclamatory, Interrogative, Imperative, Declarative)