Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Grammar Terms Scavenger Hunt
Great for ALL classrooms!!
ESL / Mainstream /Special Ed
Use as posters only or play the game!!
Make up your own games too!
Here’s what’s included:
10 pages of ½ sheet posters
16 Grammar posters & 4 punctuation posters
Teaches grammar & punctuation in a fun, get up & move game!
5 2-sided pages of answer sheets use inter-changeably
How to play:
• Place posters around the room – I use velcro or push pins so I can remove them and use them during lessons as needed.
• 1 pair or group of 3 students gets an answer sheet.
• Students move around room to find the posters
• Students need to
• 1) copy the definition
• 2) write 2 examples of the term or use of the punctuation.
• Points can be awarded for completing answers on worksheet – make it your own or give 1 point for each correct answer (1 for definition, & 1 for each example)
• Can be played in a single day or over any number of days.
• Make up your own rules & ways to display – show work.