The Grammar Unit includes signs, activities, a study guide, and an end of unit assessment to teach students how to use parts of speech to enhance their writing. (Includes 10 resources below)
1) Parts of Speech Signs: A set of parts of speech signs to display. Includes noun, verb, adjective, adverb, and preposition signs.
2) Naming Nouns: Students replace general nouns with precise nouns in this activity.
3) Vivid Verbs: Students replace boring verbs with more exciting verbs in this activity.
4) Verbs Can Be Tense!: Students edit to make sure the paragraph is written in the correct tense. (Includes answer key)
5) Adjectives With Attitude: Students replace boring adjectives with adjectives that make the sentences come to life in this activity.
6) Amazingly Awesome Adverbs: Students use adverbs to make sentences more interesting in this activity.
7) Proper Prepositions: Students use prepositional phrases to add detail in this activity.
8) Sentence Hall Of Fame: Students write award-winning sentences in this activity.
9) Grammar Study Guide: A 2-page study guide on parts of speech.
10) Grammar Unit Assessment: A 2-page assessment on parts of speech.
By downloading a Lightbulb Minds file, you are agreeing to the following license terms. Lightbulb Minds, Inc. owns and retains the copyright on each file. Your download entitles you to one non-exclusive license to use the unaltered file for non-commercial, non-profit purposes in one classroom only. If you intend to use the file in multiple classrooms, you must purchase one copy for each classroom. Your license does not authorize you to re-sell or otherwise use the file for profit in any way; to alter the file in any way; to create derivative works based on the file; or to post or distribute the file on your website, through email, on message boards, or in printed copy, except that your license authorizes you to distribute printed copies to students in one classroom.