Products in this Bundle (4)
Display these key rings on your students' tables to help them during class, in any circumstances with grammar, phonetics, vocabulary and with WH- question words. They are perfect for ESL students and young learners.
Everything you need is included !
SAVE MONEY WITH THIS BUNDLE
1. Picture Dictionary
33 themes : Action Verbs : School Instructions - Alphabet : Phonetics - Animals (Pets) - Animals (Wild) - Body - Chores - Clothes - Colors - Days Of The Week - Family - Feelings - Festivities - Fruit - Hobbies - Hobbies (Sport) - House - How Are You ? - Jobs - Meals - Months Of The Year - Nationalities - Numbers (Cardinal) - Numbers (Ordinal) - Routine - School : Help ! - School Subjects - School Supplies - Seasons - The UK - The USA - Transport - Vegetables - Weather
2. Phonetic Symbols Key Ring + matching activity
3. WH - Question words Key Ring
14 question words: who - where - when - what - why - whose - how - how much - how many - how old - how tall - how often - how high - how long
4. Grammar Key Ring
- Personal pronouns
- Possessive adjectives
- Possessive pronouns
- Object pronouns
- Reflexive pronouns
- BE (present): affirmative, negative and interrogative ; both full and short forms
- HAVE (present) : affirmative, negative and interrogative
- HAVE GOT (present): affirmative, negative and interrogative
- BE + V-ing / present continuous : affirmative, negative and interrogative ; both full and short forms
- Simple Present : verb play - affirmative, negative and interrogative
- Simple Past: regular and irregular verbs - affirmative, negative and interrogative
- Simple Past : pronunciation of regular verbs
- Simple Past : some irregular verbs
- Simple Past : BE - affirmative, negative and interrogative
- Present Perfect : regular and irregular verbs - affirmative, negative and interrogative
- Present Perfect : FOR / SINCE
- Modal Verbs : CAN - MUST - SHALL - SHOULD - WILL - MAY
- Plural nouns + irregular plural nouns
>>> BONUS file : create your own cards with the EDITABLE version. It is a powerpoint file with just the background of the cards.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.