Grammar worksheets for fun grammar review - TWELVE different cut and pastes to practice grammar skills and help make grammar hands on!
These sorts use easy, decodable words so students can focus on the grammar concept instead of struggling to read the words.
This pack includes the following sorts:
- Adding -s or -es
- Noun or Adjective (two of these)
- Noun or Verb (two of these)
- Sorting Nouns as a Person, Place, or Thing
- Singular Noun or Plural Noun
- Common Noun or Proper Noun
- Sounds of -ed (d, t, or ed) **Added a 2nd practice sheet for this on 9-10-15 so there are now 2 of these! :)
- Capitalization of words (Correct or Not Correct)
- Inflections -ed or -ing
- Comparative Endings -er or -est
If you think of a grammar sort that would fit well with this pack, share your idea and I may add it to the pack! :)