You can find a preview of Grammar Interactive Notebook Flaps here. This resource is my BEST SELLER!
You can see a preview of my Reading Interactive Notebook Flaps here.
Below you will find a descriptions of both sets of interactive notebook flaps.
I made the basic 4 types of flaps to make it easy for students to cut them out. I prefer that most of the time is spent on interacting with and completing the flaps rather than cutting and assembling them.
Please download the free preview to see a larger sample of this resource. The directions you see in the preview is basically the same type of directions for each of the flaps. There are flaps without directions so that you can add your own.
You will find:
*34 interactive notebook flaps with directions
*34 identical interactive notebook flaps without the directions *definitions and/or examples for each flap that students may glue into their books
*4 blank flaps so that you are able to make your own
You will find the following flap books:
1. What Is a Sentence? – Subjects and Predicates
2. Two Parts of a Sentence – Subject and Predicate
3. Types of Sentences – Statement, Question, Exclamatory, and Command
4. Types of Sentences – Declarative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Imperative
5. Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates
6. Simple and Compound Sentences
7. Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences
8. Dependent and Independent Clauses
9. Nouns – Common and Proper
10. Nouns – Singular and Plural Nouns
11. Possessive Nouns
12. Verbs – Action and Linking
13. Verb Phrases – Main and Helping Verbs
14. Pronouns – Singular and Plural
15. Pronouns – Subject, Object, and Possessive
16. Adjectives and Articles – What Kind? How Many? Which One?
17. Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
18. Adverbs – How?, When? Where?
19. Prepositions, Prepositional Phrases, Object of the Preposition
20. Conjunctions – Coordinating, Subordinating, and Correlative
21. Prefixes and Suffixes
25. Exclamation Points
26. Commas – Compound Sentences, Places, Dates, Greetings/Closings, and Words In a Series
27. Commas – Introductory Words, Mild Interjections, Appositives, and Direct Quotations
28. Quotation Marks
31. Capitalization – Days, Months, and Holidays
32. Capitalization – First Word in a Sentence, The Pronoun “I”, and Proper Nouns
33. Capitalization – Official Titles or Positions, Abbreviations, and Titles of Family Members
34. Capitalization – Titles of Books, Songs, Magazines, Newspapers, and Poems, Brand Names, and Companies, Stores, and Businesses Names
You can see a preview of my Reading Interactive Notebook Flaps
You will find 90 interactive notebook flaps with directions, 5 blank flaps with directions, and 5 blank flaps without directions. The blank ones are there if you would like to add your own.
Here is a list of what is included:
Story Elements… page 1
Problem and Solution… page 2
Plot… pages 3 – 4
Character Traits … page 5
Chain of Events… page 6 – 7
Summarizing… pages 8 – 10
Most Exciting Part… page 11
Evaluating… page 12
Monitoring… page 13
Predicting and Confirming… page 14
Make a Prediction… pages 15 – 19
Generalization… page 20
Making Inferences… pages 21 – 23
Make a Connection… pages 24 – 32
Making Connections… page 33
Drawing Conclusions… page 34
Ask Questions… pages 35 – 39
Self-Questioning… page 40
Visualizing… pages 41 – 42
Sensory Images… pages 43 – 49
Theme… page 50
Think About Theme… page 51
Important Facts… pages 52 – 55
Main Ideas and Supporting Details… pages 56 – 57
Determining Importance… pages 58 – 59
Using the 5 W’s… page 60
Note Taking… page 61
Text Features… page 62
KWL… page 63
KHWL… page 64
Point of View… page 65
Cause and Effect… page 66
Author’s Purpose… page 67
Compare and Contrast… pages 68 - 69
Figurative Language… pages 70 - 71
Genres… pages 72 - 77
Reading Responses… 78 – 90
Each sheet has directions on them to help students with cutting and gluing them into their notebooks.
The notebook flaps can be completed as a class, during small groups, or during reading centers.
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. You may purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate at checkout.
Please email me at ForemanTeaches@gmail.com if you have any questions about this resource.