The activities in this grammar packet target grammatical errors that are common among my students in language therapy. See below for the specific contents of this grammar packet:
- 1 Open-ended Game Board
- 32 Cards - Is/Are Usage
- 24 Verb Cards – 3rd person singular – s
- 1 Present Progressive Read & Dot Page: Students use an ink dauber or bingo chip to cover a circle as they say each morpheme.
- 1 Subjective Pronoun Game Board: Students say/write a sentence using the pronoun written in the space they land on for each turn.
- 11 worksheets – Practice with 3rd person singular – s
- 10 worksheets – Practice with subjective pronouns (he, she, they, we)
- 10 worksheets – Practice with present progressive tense (is/are + verb + ing)
- 1 Worksheet Template
Gen. Ed. teachers have used this packet for RTI with guidance from the SLP for students struggling with spoken grammar.