In this document are grammar notions useful to high schoolers and more. It contains examples, tables, tricks and tips on learning and understanding English grammar.
It contains informaiton on the following notions:
- nouns: capitalization, plurals)
- pronouns (types and tricks)
- Question words
- Adjectives (order, the possessive form, comparatives and superlatives)
- verbs (auxiliaries, tenses, moods, tricks, there is/are, expressions to be careful with, phrasal verbs, passive voice, direct and indirect speech)
- prepositions (Place, time, others)
- False friends
- Functional Language
By buying this document, you are entitled to redownload future updates as the document is enhanced with time.
This document can be used for native speaker, ESL learners, high schoolers and adults alike.