I love comics! I grew up reading them and thought that the visual aspect of comics help learners achieve and learn more. This unit encompasses a mini comic on how to use the verb 'to be' in the present and past form. It includes:
- A comical story using the the verb 'to be'.
- Practice conjugating the verb to be (worksheet pages).
- Create your own comic 'pop up' foldable. A center activity.
- Story sequencing - re-arrange the comic in order.
- To Be A Race - verb conjugation - a board game.
Great for a review or for your grammar centers.
I welcome all feedback! :)
*Sea of Knowledge*