Grandparents Day Activities - Grandparents Day Writing and Craft Activity
Here is a one page (with different boy/girl options) writing craft to use for Grandparent's Day! You will print how many boy or girl pages you need, let the students color, cut, and glue a card for their Grandparents.
The middle of the craft involves students tracing or painting their hand and putting a heart right in the middle.
- I Love My Grandparents (for boy)
- I Love My Grandparents (for girl)
- I Love My Grandmother (for boy)
- I Love My Grandmother (for girl)
- I Love My Grandfather (for boy)
- I Love My Grandfather (for girl)
For more reading activities for this holiday, check out these units:
- All About Holidays (has a set for Grandparents' Day)
- Paired Passages Aug/Sept. (has a fiction/nonfiction set for Grandparents' Day)
Like this resource? Make sure to follow my store to keep up with brand new products!
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.