Granny Torrelli Makes Soup End-of-Book Assessments for Middle School ELA
Also included in
- A no-prep, comprehensive novel study for you! This resource combines four separate resources to provide almost 100 pages of Common Core aligned curriculum specifically tailored to the text. The complete unit connects to every ELA standard, models comprehension skills for independent reading, and encPrice $11.99Original Price $16.96Save $4.97
Finish up your novel study on Sharon Creech's book Granny Torrelli Makes Soup with this set of end-of-book assessments. With a wide variety of assessments used to measure comprehension, connection, and more, this resource offers teachers (and students!) flexibility and lots of options.
These assessments connect students to both the world at large and the themes and patterns in the text. All require students to think, plan, and organize. Hitting a wide variety of learning styles while still covering a range of Common Core Standards, the end-of-book assessments allow students to capitalize on their strengths.
Included in this Resource:
- 1 Quick Quiz – a multiple choice quiz that hits the major elements in the text
- 1 Quick Quiz answer key
- 2-3 Projects with instructions and requirements
- 2-3 rubrics tailored to each specific Project
- 6 Writing Prompts – 2 for each narrative, informative, and persuasive
- 1 Writing Rubric
My Thanks to You!
As teachers, YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for supporting diverse representation in literature. It’s my goal to help you do more of this. Follow the store for information on new products, future sales, and more. For ideas and inspiration, check out my blog at www.storytrekker.com and Instagram @story_trekker.
And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing from you! Leaving feedback helps me create resources to better serve you AND earns you credit toward future purchase, so don’t forget to rate the product. Many thanks!