This Grape Unit includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets
students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - "posters" are provided and the intent is that the posters will be hung around the room. Students place the Recording Sheet on their clipboard, choose a pointer, walk around the room finding the posters and filling out the Recording Sheet.
3. Estimation Jar - this jar is designed to be themed-based for the grape unit. This exposes students to the vocabulary once again and provides an opportunity to practice various math standards.
4. Task Cards - this set of Task Cards reinforces greater than/less than with a grape theme!
5. Exit Tickets - students restate facts or answer questions as they leave for the day or transition to a different task.
6. Pictures of the covers of grape books that could be used during this unit.
NOTE NO PHYSICAL ITEMS DIGITAL CONTENT ONLY
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations