*DOWNLOAD PREVIEW TO SEE FILE*
This is a HUGE graphing pack that I used with Common Core Standard 2.MD.10. Your kids will love the fun tasty ways to graph!
CCSS 2.MD.10 " Draw a picture graph and a bar graph to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put together, take-apart, and compare problems using information presented in a bar graph"
* 16 fun graphing pages for practice
- Each graph contains a picture graph and a bar graph
* 2 Graphs for a Class Survey of Favorite Snack
* 1 Whole Class Graphing Activity with Popsicles!
* 4 pages of Skittles and M&M graphing
* 1 Sweet Treat Spinning Game (Students spin to get tally marks and make a graph with data)
Students have to not only make graphs but answer questions about them as well.This can also be used with 1st grade and 3rd grade. My kids loved all the "food" themed graphs and activities. Especially the ones that involve eating :)
If you like my product, I would love for you to rate it and follow me!