Help your students to master types of chemical reactions, ionic and covalent bonds, and naming ionic and covalent compounds in your high school Chemistry class. These clearly designed graphic organizers provide your students with a solid framework to help them organize and learn concepts.
• Compare and Contrast Ionic and Covalent Bonds
• Writing Formula and Name of Ionic Compounds
• Writing Formula and Name of Covalent Compounds
• Types of Chemical Reactions
You might also like:
Bundle: Balancing Chemical Equations and Task CardsNet Ionic EquationsBundle: Factoring Trinomials and Task Cards
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2016 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.