From the Organizing OT, this is an excellent tool for supporting secondary students who struggle to complete more complex assignments. Use a scaffolding approach with your students, and gradually reduce support to build their executive functioning skills of time management, organization, initiation, and persistence!
This product includes:
- areas for the assignment "demographics," including % of grade
- separation of task into process and product
- break a task down into up to 8 stages
- time to complete each stage - estimate and actual
- reinforcement of progress with check boxes for each step
- grading criteria are clearly stated and able to be checked against the student's final product.
I have also included a sample completed form for reference.
As with all of The Organizing OT products, I greatly welcome feedback and hope that you are satisfied with your purchase! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions!
Graphic Organizer - Process and Product
by Heather Brohm
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License