World Leaders and Cultural Icons, Biography
Neil Armstrong was an American astronaut and aeronautical engineer and the first person to walk on the Moon. He was also a naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor. (Wikipedia).
Great for thematic lessons, research, or review!
- Use with English Language Arts, Literature, Social Studies, History, Biography, Famous Figures Books, "Who Was" Series, etc.
** 6 Pages
1. Graphic Organizer A
* Quote I Like
* Famous For
* Birthdate / Birthplace
* One obstacle he/she overcame
* Three words to describe him/her
2. Graphic Organizer B
* Three facts about him/her
* Major Achievements
* One question I would ask him/her
3. Writing Paper Standard (2 types)
4. Writing Paper Primary (2 types)
Icons made by Freepik (www.freepik.com)
Icons made by Flaticon (www.flaticon.com)