These graphic organizers should work well for just about any unit! Pick and choose from the following charts:
1. K.W.L Chart: Students write what they Know, what they Want to learn, and what they Learned
2. Venn Diagram: Students compare and contrast
3. Vocabulary Map: Students record three new words along with each definition, example sentence, and pictorial representation.
4. Mind Map for Questioning: Students answer Wh-questions
5. Classification Chart #1: 5 topics
6. Classification Chart #2: 4 topics
7. Classification Chart #3: 3 topics
8. Classification Chart #4: 2 topics
For more Graphic Organizers, click here:
For other Reading products, click here:
Reading Packets and Inference Games
Every new product is 50% off for the first 48 hours it's listed, so be sure to click "follow me" so that you receive an email every time I add a new product!