I created this pack because I needed graphic organizers that could be used any time of they year. I needed organizers without extra clipart because I want to give my students ample space for writing and sorting their ideas.
These organizers are simple and spacious. I designed each page with the idea of providing students as much “work space” as I possible.
Each organizer comes in two formats:
* Without Lines: So students can write and draw pictures.
* With Lines: So students can keep their writing neat.
The following organizers are included in this pack:
* Order of Events: First, Next, Then, Last
* Web – 4 spaces for writing
* Web – 6 spaces for writing
* Sequence Story Planner – with four boxes for planning
* Story Map – Space for title, characters, setting, problem, and solution
* Story Map – Space for title, characters, setting, problem, solution, beginning, middle, and end
* Main Idea & 3 Supporting Details
* 3 Step Cycle
* 4 Step Cycle
* Comparing 2 Things
* Venn Diagram (with 2 circles)
* Venn Diagram (with 3 circles)
* Venn Diagram (with 2 squares)
* Venn Diagram (with 3 squares)
* OREO Persuasive: Opinion, Reason, Example, and Opinion
* OREO Persuasive – Double Stuffed: Space for two examples
*Love in Literacy*
"Like" Love in Literacy on Facebook
"Follow" Love in Literacy on Instagram