Graphic Organizer For Articles
are a great tool for students to visually gather and analyze their information. Students write notes about their facts in different areas to focus their ideas not only on what they are going to write about but also to visually see if they have covered the major areas of journalism writing.
In this packet, you will find three organizers to help your students with newspaper projects. Great for social studies, ELA and journalism classes. Enjoy.
You may also like
● Industrial Revolution: Quick and Easy Newspaper
● World War I: Newspaper Project Bundle
● Research Project: Newspaper Project for Social Studies
● Civil Rights Movement: Quick and Easy Newspaper Project
● Research Project: Comic book for Social Studies
Pay it forward
- Please consider paying it forward by providing feedback on this free product.
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips and resources for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.