Also included in
- Printable PDF and digital Google Slides™ versions for most resources included for blended learning. Bundled are 9 great language resources for 3rd grade which address important comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, reading, and writing skills. Includes motivating word games. Answer keys included. ---$39.99$53.37Save $13.38
- Printable PDF and digital Google Slides™ and Boom Cards™ versions for some resources included for blended learning. Includes the top 16 language resources for 4th grade which address key comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, reading, and writing skills. Some use QR coding for instant feedback on PDF$76.99$102.30Save $25.31
- Printable PDF and digital Google Slides™ and Boom Cards™ versions for some resources included for blended learning. Bundled are 16 excellent language resources for 5th grade which address important comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, reading, and writing skills. A few use QR coding for instant fe$79.99$105.79Save $25.80
- Most resources include printable PDF versions. Some also include a Google Slides™ digital version for distance learning. Some are PowerPoint versions. This variety pack includes 25 wonderful resources for 3rd grade which address important reading comprehension, math, vocabulary, writing, spelling,$95.99$127.22Save $31.23
- What a variety! Includes printable PDF versions. 12 resources also include Google Slides™ digital versions for distance learning. This variety pack includes 25 top rated resources for 4th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, vocabulary, writing, spelling, and social skills. Ans$112.00$148.74Save $36.74
Distance Learning. Homeschool Ready. These 12 graphic organizers provide an important tool for organizing information and building comprehension skills and strategies. Applicable with many literature or informational text resources.
Graphic organizers can facilitate greater understanding of important concepts and help construct knowledge. Students take information and ideas and organize them into various graphic maps. These visual learning strategies are key to helping students learn and form meaning. The most effective graphic organizers for informational text and literature have been hand-selected for this packet. Included with each graphic organizer is an information page which includes application, applicable standards, tips and suggestions and a fully completed example.
The graphic organizers address the following literary skills:
* identifying character traits
* important words and facts
* analyzing information
* story details
* comparing and contrasting the story
* comparing and contrasting the characters
* outlining a story path
* identifying important facts
* identifying main idea and details
* summarizing details in a biography
Pages in this packet can be printed either in color or grayscale with good results. These graphic organizers work well with a variety of fictional and non-fictional source materials that you may already have. They also work well with my comprehension packets in the "Related Products" section.
Very helpful resource especially for my strugglers.
Great graphic organizers!
These are great for scaffolding students!
Other effective and motivating comprehension resources are available through Rick's Resources as follows:
About the Author
My name is Rick Whitehead and I am a teacher, author, tutor, and mentor. I worked in the public school system for 28 years and was involved in teaching, tutoring, curriculum development, administration, school program design and implementation. I am the author of juvenile fiction and many educational products to help students learn and grow. I am the proprietor of Rick's Resources and All Things Bingo stores.
Follow My Store for Timely Updates
To follow me, click on the little "Follow Me" button by the green star right below my Rick's Resources store name that you can find on any of my pages.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. :) To leave feedback, just go to your My Purchases page (you might need to login). Next to each listed purchase will be a Provide Feedback button. Click it and be taken to the page to leave a rating and short comment.