These graphic organizers for reading comprehension skills and graphic organizers for writing help students organize information for better comprehension. These graphic organizers cover compare and contrast, timeline, problem and solution, and sequence of events reading comprehension skills
How to use these graphic organizers:
- Decide which reading comprehension skill will be practiced.
- Provide students with a given text or choose from our listings below that address specific skills.
- Have students read the given text, looking for information to complete each graphic organizer based on the skill chosen for that lesson.
- Students will then write information in the correct sections of the graphic organizer on page 1.
- Students can continue to be engaged by writing the information from their graphic organizers as a paragraph using transitional words on page 2.
This resource contains:
- blank graphic organizer templates for compare and contrast, timeline, problem and solution, and sequence of events reading comprehension skills
- a writing paragraph activity with a list of transitional words based on the specific skill addressed on page 1.
*Click here to follow our store for updates!*
Get monthly freebies!
Get a custom-made song for free!
You may also like:
Compare and Contrast Nonfiction Passage, History of Hip Hop Music Lesson & Song
Compare and Contrast Passages Fiction: Moana Movie Worksheet and Moana Activities
Problem & Solution Passage - Black Panther Movie Activities, Superhero Reading
Sequence of Events Nonfiction Reading Passages Using History Bundle #1
Timeline Worksheets and Timeline Passages with Questions Using History Songs
*Leave a review if you liked our product.*
Copyright © 2018 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.