These graphic organizers will help your students organize their thoughts after reading and before writing.
Especially great for English Language Learners!
1. Story Map (Characters, setting, problem, solution)
2. Traditional mind map (great for describing objects)
3. KWL chart
4. Framework for writing (Topic sentence, 4 details, ending sentence)
5. Historical Figure "was, had, wanted" chart
6. Traditional "can, have, are" chart
7. Venn Diagram
8. Story Booard (for planning the sequence of a story)
9. Story Planning Map with primary lines(for planning the setting, characters, problem, solution)
10. Story Planning Map with regular lines
11. Note Taking
Thanks for stopping by!! If you enjoy this product, please feel free to visit my Liv to Teach Blog
for more fun ideas, Follow my store for future updates and freebies, or earn TpT credits for items you download by leaving feedback!