This sample pack contains five graphic organizers that I have custom designed for use in an ESL or international classroom.
The graphic organizers promote critical thinking skills for intermediate to advanced readers and writers. They require that a student begin to think about the choices that writers make and how this impacts the reader.
You will see that these graphic organizers assist students in finding authors' choices and also help develop these advanced skills in their own writing choices.
This is a free sample pack. You can purchase the extended version (under the same name) for 15 graphic organizer worksheets.
The Extended (For Purchase) Packet includes the following worksheet:
• Character Analysis
• If I Were the Character
• Important Elements of a Story
• Determining Author’s Purpose
• Choices Authors Make & Impact on Reader
• Reading Goals
• Writing Goals
• The ABCs of a Story Summary Organizer
• Setting Analysis
• Author’s Chair: Expanding an Author’s Work
• Author’s Decision & Reflection
• Forming Connections Between Reading and Real Life
• That was Then, This is Now Reflection
• Things I Liked Log (Element Specific Reading)
• I Recently Read (Reading Elements to Writing Components)
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!