*Sixteen graphic organizers for nonfiction text are
• Example PICTURES are included.
• Skills for organizers include: close reading with
accountable talk, main idea & detail, questioning,
vocabulary, text features, summarizing, note-taking,
compare & contrast, syllables, vowels, & assessment.
The teacher must decide which organizers are
appropriate to use with the text.
• The organizers can be used with lapbooks,
notebooks, file folders, envelopes, etc. Just be
• Most pages are sized to fit on a legal-length envelope
folded in half. You can print them larger or smaller
as needed through Adobe. Go to file, print, then page
set up. From there you can change the scale (size).
• Organizers are generic & are intended for reuse
with different texts.
• Some organizers require students to use sticky
notes. Other materials such as glue, scissors,& index
cards may be needed.
*Download the preview for more information!