Also included in
- Reading Comprehension Skills & Strategies BUNDLEIncluded are reading comprehension resources for both reading skills and reading strategies. This BUNDLE of reading comprehension tools will help your students practice all the good reading strategies and skills they've learned all year long. Purc$20.49$29.26Save $8.77
- Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers in Spanish with Language Support or Detachable Bookmark contain 40 different graphic organizers in two different formats for a total of 80 different options. These graphic organizers target specific reading comprehension skills and strategies and can be used$15.31$19.14Save $3.83
- Reading Comprehension can be difficult but with these Reading Comprehension Resources, students are supported via sentence frames and vocabulary suggestions specific to the comprehension skill or strategy. Students will learn to discuss and write about text using high-level academic language.______$19.95$31.88Save $11.93
- You've taught your students reading skills and reading strategies all year long, and you want to be sure they remember. With these 24 Reading Skills and Strategies Posters, Graphic Organizers, and Bookmarks in SPANISH and ENGLISH, you can give them the reading comprehension confidence they need to s$26.77$46.82Save $20.05
These Reading Graphic Organizers come with Language Support for each reading skill and reading strategy. Included are 40 different graphic organizers that target specific reading comprehension skills and strategies for fiction and nonfiction standards and can be used with any book or text.
Google Classroom Digital Version:
► Google Slides with the Full-Page Graphic Organizers with Language Support (#2 below)
Students complete the graphic organizer and talk about the reading passage with provided sentence frames and prerequisite vocabulary suggestions specific to the reading comprehension skill or strategy. They are given the confidence to discuss and write about the text they read using the high-level academic language found in many educational standards.
You want to open the world of literature and the joy of reading to your students, but also need to teach reading comprehension. Every day, you coach your students and equip them with reading skills and reading strategies, but you want more. More resources that will build their reading confidence. The Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers are the resources you need.
These reading comprehension graphic organizers are perfect for literacy centers, guided reading groups, readers' workshops, or whole group instruction. They align with Common Core Standards but go beyond by providing language scaffolds and differentiation for all learners.
Save over 25% and purchase this resource in a BUNDLE with other Reading Comprehension Resources
Two available formats:
➀ Graphic Organizer with Detachable Bookmark: This graphic organizer fills 3/4 of the page. The bookmark provides language support and can be cut off and used with other texts or books in the future.
➁ Graphic Organizer with Language Support: This graphic organizer has the language support right on the page and often provides extra room for written reflection or explanation using the academic language.
Use these graphic organizers with a variety of texts including chapter books, picture books, reading series, stories, poems, plays/dramas, and read alouds.
These Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers with Language Support are designed to be used with any book, story or piece of text and correlate with my
All four products work to support academic language development with literary and informational text.
See the preview for additional information, photos and details.
Included in the packet are 17 reading skills (some have multiple organizers):
✔ Identify Main Idea & Details
✔ Determine Author’s Purpose
✔ Identify Cause & Effect
✔ Classify & Categorize
✔ Compare & Contrast
✔ Draw Conclusions
✔ Determine Fact & Opinion
✔ Describe Figurative Language (& Examples of Figurative Language)
✔ Identify Genre (& List of Popular Genres)
✔ Describe Plot
✔ Identify the Point of View
✔ Make Predictions
✔ Sequence Events
✔ Describe Story Structure
✔ Identify Explicit Information in Non-Fiction Text
✔ Determine Theme
✔ Summarize / Summarise*
7 Reading Strategies (some have multiple organizers):
✔ Make Connections
✔ Ask Questions
✔ Make Inferences
✔ Visualize / Visualise*
✔ Determine Important Information
✔ Monitor Comprehension
✔ Understand Text Structure
* Summarize / Summarise and Visualize / Visualise come in both American and British spellings. The pages are exactly the same, but the words are spelled differently.
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for a FREE RESOURCE
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.