Also included in
- One of the key language skills that students need for academic and social success is an understanding of the elements and parts to a story. Story grammar is a part of understanding every storybook, historical events, and most conversations. Students with language disorders have difficulty learning$16.60$21.00Save $4.40
Graphic organizers are a lifesaver in speech class or special education classrooms! Speech therapists often help students organize their thoughts and ideas with graphic organizers and other visual cues. This is a comprehensive collection of graphic organizers that can be used with ANY story or book you or your students read!
- There are 4 graphic organizers for characters; including 1 basic character web, one statement of facts about a character, one analysis of what a given character is/isn’t like and would/wouldn’t say, and one character comparison chart.
- There is one prediction form.
- There are two different setting maps.
- There is a basic Y-chart for showing how the problem meets the character plan to reach the conclusion.
- There is a vocabulary word map, a plot pyramid and a two different story maps.
- There are two different story board/illustration maps.
- 14 graphic organizers in all that can be applied to multiple stories throughout the year.
All are black/white/greyscale - no color used.
You might also like Story Elements posters and cards
If you are in special education, or need to do differentiated instruction, you light like Visual Cues for Stories and Narratives