Graphic organizers help students to organize their thinking and to dig a little deeper into their learning. I LOVE using these maps in my classroom and have seen SUCH a difference in student comprehension of stories, skills, and concepts. This resource includes:
- A teacher cheat sheet of the name of each organizer and a short description
- A description of each organizer and its possible uses
- Depth and complexity icons
- Samples for all graphic organizers
- Maps for comprehension skills, grammar skills, phonics, writing, etc.
- A variety of blackline masters for each organizer
- ALL organizers are editable so that you can tailor them to the needs of your classroom
Please download the preview to see more pages.
This unit is in a zip file. You will need to save it to your computer and then click "extract all" to unzip it. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to help!
Need student Graphic Organizers and Depth & Complexity FLIPBOOKS to dig deeper into stories?
Graphic Organizers with Depth and Complexity Flipbooks- Narrative