This weeks worth of graphing plans allows students to learn about tally marks, picture graphs, bar graphs, and circle graphs. The students then apply their knowledge by surveying their classmates on a question of their choice and creating graphs using the data they collect. This engaging unit is the perfect way for students to become masters at graphing!
- 4 Graphing Posters (Tally Marks, Picture Graph, Bar Graph, and Circle Graph)
- Graphing Matching Game
- "My Graphing Book" where students survey their classmates and then create 4 graphs using the data they collect
- "My Graphing Book" Rubric
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store!