Also included in
- Graphing is fun to teach with this amazing bundle of data analysis resources! These resources include practice with line plots, bar graphs, and picture graphs/pictographs. Easy for teachers to use and fun for students to work on!See the preview above to see what is included in this bundle.This is$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
Graphing practice is fun with these hands-on math activities and differentiated practice pages. Includes data analysis practice for 2nd grade with tally charts, bar graphs, and pictographs (picture graphs). This easy-to-use resource also includes differentiated small group practice and worksheets for students to master their graphing skills.
This resource includes:
- 3 practice pages (using tally graphs, bar graphs, and picture graphs)
- Skittles Graphing Activity
- Survey Graphing Activity
- Differentiated Small Group Practice Pages - 3 levels for each page and includes questions for the teacher to ask
- Differentiated Bar Graph Practice Worksheets for graphs with 2 sets of data
- Answer Keys
Math skills included:
- Creating bar graphs and pictographs
- Interpreting data from bar graphs and picture graphs
- Working with bar graphs with 2 sets of data - great for a challenge!
Here are a few ways you can use this resource:
- Independent Practice
- Small Group Practice
- Formative Assessment
- Math Stations
- Math Centers
- Math Rotations
- Supplement to Math Curriciulum
- Whole Group Activities
Math Standard: 2.MD.D.10 - Draw a picture graph and a bar graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put-together, take-apart, and compare problems using information presented in a bar graph.
You might also be interested in:
Thanks for checking out my product!
Jordan - Team J's Classroom Fun