****Click download preview to get your freebie! ****
This pack is 203 pages of engaging and purposeful graphing activities. The pack covers pictographs and bar graphs. There are black line masters included so if you don't have to use a lot of ink. There are 2 leveled printables included for each graph. All graphs included picture manipulatives so that the kids can make the pictograph and create the bar graphs on their printable. There are comprehension questions for each graph. The questions are challenging but easy enough for the students to do independently and read on their own. They focus on spiraled graphing skills covered by the common core.
I start my graphs on Monday and introduce them. We create the pictograph on chart paper or a pocket chart whole group or as morning work. Then I put the graph printables in a work station and each group completes the sheet daily based on the pictograph, as I work through each group. By friday, the whole class has completed the graphing activity! We discuss and go over it as a class and answer the questions or you can take it for a grade.
**Download preview for a freebie! **
The graphs included are:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite ice cream?
3. Are you a girl or a boy?
4. Which hand do you write with?
5. What color is your hair?
6. What color are your eyes?
7. What is your favorite holiday?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your favorite sport?
11. What is your favorite time of day?
12. What is your favorite subject?
13. How do you get home?
14. How do you feel today?
15. Which flavor of milk do you like?
16. Are you wearing a belt today?
17. Do you wear glasses
18. Do you like football?
19. Do you like to read?
20. Do you like to play video games?
21. Are your ears pierced?
22. Have you ever climbed a tree?
23. Do you like bananas?
24. Do you like strawberries?
25. Do you own a watch?
26. Have you been on an airplane?
27. Have you been on a boat?
28. Do you know how to ride a bike?
29. Have you ever ridden on a bus?
30. Have you ever taken a taxi?
31. Do you like pretzels?
32. Do you like sushi?
33. Do you like french fries?
34. Do you like chicken?
35. Do you like hot chocolate?
36. Do you like hot dogs?
Check out more Math activities!