PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.17 MB | 1 pages
Graphing Calculator Tutorial - 1 Practice with the Graphing Calculator
The activity is designed to be a follow up to the Graphing Calculator Tutorial -1. It is the first in a series.
Throughout this activity, students will practice using the caret button, squaring a number, cubing a number, converting fractions to decimals, converting decimals to fractions, and clearing the memory of the graphing calculator.
Note: This is recommended for use with the TI-83 and TI-84 calculators.
Get credit to use on future purchases through Teachers Pay Teachers!
• Simply go to My Purchases.
• Click on Provide Feedback.
• Give a rating and a short comment for the product you purchased.
• Each time you provide feedback, Teachers Pay teachers gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.
Want to know about upcoming discounts and freebies?
• Click the green star next to my store logo!