PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.35 MB | 2 pages
Graphing Calculator Tutorial - 2 (Intro to the Graphing Calculator)
This activity, the second in a series, is designed to help students become more familiar with the graphing calculator. Students will learn to...
• turn the calculator on/off.
• access previously entered problems
• square roots
• correctly using parenthesis and brackets
• multiplying repeating decimals
• fixing errors
• add,subtracting, multiplying, and divide negative numbers
• access the catalog
• reset the memory.
Note: This activity is recommended for use with the TI-83 and TI-84 graphing calculator.
Get credit to use on future purchases through Teachers Pay Teachers!
• Simply go to My Purchases.
• Click on Provide Feedback.
• Give a rating and a short comment for the product you purchased.
• Each time you provide feedback, Teachers Pay teachers gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.
Want to know about upcoming discounts and freebies?
• Click the green star next to my store logo!