Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
108 KB|2 pages
Graphing Calculator Tutorial - 3 Practice with the Graphing Calculator
The activity is designed to be a follow up to the Graphing Calculator Tutorial -3. It is the third in a series.
This activity is designed to help students practice the following concepts: turn the calculator on and off, access stat plots, enter linear equations into the calculator, graph the equations, view the table, view the graph and table on the same screen, and reset the memory.
Note: This activity is recommended for use with the TI-83 and TI-84 graphing calculators.
Get credit to use on future purchases through Teachers Pay Teachers!
• Simply go to My Purchases.
• Click on Provide Feedback.
• Give a rating and a short comment for the product you purchased.
• Each time you provide feedback, Teachers Pay teachers gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.
Want to know about upcoming discounts and freebies?
• Click the green star next to my store logo!