Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
92 KB|1 page
Graphing Calculator Tutorial - 4 Practice with the Graphing Calculator
The activity is designed to be a follow up to the Graphing Calculator Tutorial -4. It is the fourth in a series.
This activity is designed to help students practice the following concepts: turn the calculator on/off, enter linear equations in the y=, locate, scroll, and find corresponding x and y values in the table, find corresponding x and y values on the graph using the CALC button, and reset the memory
Note: This activity is recommended for use with the TI-83 and TI-84 graphing calculators.
Get credit to use on future purchases through Teachers Pay Teachers!
• Simply go to My Purchases.
• Click on Provide Feedback.
• Give a rating and a short comment for the product you purchased.
• Each time you provide feedback, Teachers Pay teachers gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.
Want to know about upcoming discounts and freebies?
• Click the green star next to my store logo!