PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.22 MB | 3 pages
Graphing Calculator Tutorial 5 (Intro to the Graphing Calculator)
This activity, the fifth in a series, is designed to help students become more familiar with the graphing calculator. Students will learn to...
• turn the calculator on/off
• enter two linear equations in the y=
• bold one of the two lines
• find the point of intersection of two lines
• reset the memory
Note: This activity is recommended for use with the TI-83 and TI-84 graphing calculators.
Get credit to use on future purchases through Teachers Pay Teachers!
• Simply go to My Purchases.
• Click on Provide Feedback.
• Give a rating and a short comment for the product you purchased.
• Each time you provide feedback, Teachers Pay teachers gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.
Want to know about upcoming discounts and freebies?
• Click the green star next to my store logo!