Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
93 KB|1 page
Graphing Calculator Tutorial - 8 Practice with the Graphing Calculator
The activity is designed to be a follow up to the Graphing Calculator Tutorial -8. It is the eighth in a series.
This activity is designed to help students practice the following concepts: turn the calculator on/off, enter data into a list, construct a scatter plot, find the line of best fit for the scatter plot, and reset the memory.
Note: This activity is recommended for use with the TI-83 and TI-84 graphing calculators.
Get credit to use on future purchases through Teachers Pay Teachers!
• Simply go to My Purchases.
• Click on Provide Feedback.
• Give a rating and a short comment for the product you purchased.
• Each time you provide feedback, Teachers Pay teachers gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.
Want to know about upcoming discounts and freebies?
• Click the green star next to my store logo!