Also included in
- Not sure how to address the Science and Engineering Practices in your classroom? These scaffolds will help you use a discovery-based approach to help your students meet the Next Generation Science Standards.This bundle will help your students with the following Science and Engineering Practices:Ask$32.20$46.00Save $13.80
- Teaching students to Plan and Carry out Investigations is difficult. But this resource will walk them through the process step-by-step. Start by having students identify variables and end with them designing their own investigations!This product contains:* PDF of introductory experimental design v$15.20$19.00Save $3.80
- If you aren't sure how to include the Science and Engineering Practices and Crosscutting Concepts into your lessons, this is the bundle for you. Here are all of my SEP and CCC Scaffolds in one massive bundle. This bundle includes:An Introduction to Variables (IV, DV and Constant)Introduction to Ar$53.90$77.00Save $23.10
This resource was created to help students learn to choose the correct graph type and practice graphing.
This skill is an essential prerequisite for the NGSS Science and Engineering Practice Analyzing and Interpreting Data. In 6-8 grade students should be able to:
- Represent data in tables and/or various graphic displays (bar graphs, pictographs an/or pie charts) to reveal patterns that indicate relationships.
This Resource Includes:
- 2 pages of detailed instructions and examples in color and in black and white
- A sample problem to complete during whole group instruction
- 4 practice problems
This resource is a pdf and is not editable. ***This product was updated on 11/11/2019 based on customer feedback. The following changes were made:
- Page numbers added
- Removed circle for pie chart from any question that didn't need it to give students more space.
- Darkened the graph lines to improve photocopies
- Lindsey - "Perfect for Middle School students that need to brush up on their graphing!"
- Erin - "So thankful for quality resources. Perfect to have prepped for last-minute sub plans!"
- Shannon - "Great add-on for my two sub days when I needed to keep everyone busy! Always a good skill to practice and directions were clear enough for most of my students :) "