This packet asks students to try the first problem in each section. If they get the first problem correct, they can skip the rest of the problems in that section. If they miss the first problem, they need to complete the other 3 or 4 problems in that section for more practice.
Topics covered include:
1. Graphing vertical and horizontal lines.
2. Evaluating functions for a particular value.
3. Finding slope.
4. Solving slope-related problems.
5. Graphing using the intercept method.
6. Graphing in slope-intercept form.
7. Determining if lines are parallel or perpendicular
8. Writing equations in slope-intercept form from word problems.
9. Graphing by using a table and plugging in values.
10. Identifying the slope and x- and y-intercepts from a graph.