Graphing Exponential Functions Print and Go Lesson introduces your students to graphing exponential functions. Students should already be comfortable evaluating exponential functions, and she be comfortable graphing by completing a table of values. Through this lesson, students will fill in tables for different exponential functions, graph, and observe the changes to "discover" how each part of an exponential function transforms the graph.
This file includes the following:
- Evaluating Exponential Problems “Warm-up” Problems
- Graphing Exponential Functions Two Day Guided Lesson to allow students to discover transformations of exponential functions (4 pg.)
- Two Graphing Exponential Functions practice assignments for homework (3 pg.)
- Transformations of Exponential Functions Review (1 pg.)
- PDF + Word Document for easy editing
- Answer Key
Please see the preview for more information and sample pages. If you have any questions about this product, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in:
Algebra Beginning of the Year Common Core Pre-Assessment & Intervention Tool
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!